Pathology Laboratory Electronic Reporting, Volume V
- Includes HL7 Version 2.5.1 Implementation Guidelines with rules for formatting messages carrying synoptic reports (Chapter 3).
- Pathology Laboratory Electronic Reporting Version 2.2 – Revised February 2009
- Includes HL7 Version 2.3.1 Implementation Guidelines
- Includes Pipe-Delimited Format
- Standards Volume V Supplement – January 2014
- Standards Volume V Summary Table for HL7 Version 2.3.1 – January 2014
- Electronic Pathology Reporting Guidelines – September 2011
- NAACCR Path Lab Search Terms – Search terms list for screening pathology reports text
A profile for the HL7 Messaging Work Bench (MWB) was developed to aid with the implementation of Volume V compliant HL7 interfaces. The MWB is a standalone application that can be used to validate the conformance of HL7 messages with the latest Volume V standard.