CiNA Publication (2009-2013) - Updated 6/8/16
Produced annually, the CiNA report provides the most current cancer incidence and mortality statistics for the United States and Canada. It also serves as the foundation for such publications as the American Cancer Society’s Cancer Facts & Figures and the US Annual Report to the Nation.
The CiNA volumes are available below. Please click on the “+” icon to the right of the name of the volume to download. Each complete volume is bookmarked for easy navigation.
- Cancer in North America: 2009-2013, Volume One: Combined Incidence for the United States, Canada, and North America
- CiNA: 2009-2013, Appendix A: SEER Site Groups for Primary Site Based on ICD-O-3 2010+ WHO Heme Definition
- CiNA: 2009-2013, Appendix B: SEER Site Groups for Mortality Data Based on ICD-9 and ICD-10
- CiNA: 2009-2013, Appendix C: International Classification of Childhood Cancer Based on SEER Site/Histology Recode ICD-O-3/WHO 2008
- CiNA: 2009-2013, Appendix D: Data Quality Indicators by Year and Registry
- CiNA: 2009-2013, Appendix E: Race/Ethnic Case and Population Information for U.S. Registries
- CiNA: 2009-2013, Appendix F: Comparison of NAACCR Data Item 190 (Spanish/Hispanic Origin) and NHIA v2 Results by Registry
- CiNA: 2009-2013, Appendix G: CHSDA Counties by CHSDA Region and State
- CiNA: 2009-2013, Appendix H: Duplicate Protocol Information for U.S. and Canadian Registries
PREVIOUS VOLUMES OF CiNA
Click here to go to the archive of all prior versions of CiNA prior to the version listed above.
All CiNA Volumes are available for download as PDFs only. To save a document, right-click on the link and choose “Save Target As…” or “Save Link As…”