Cancer in North America (CINA) Data Products Overview
NAACCR is committed to providing cancer statistics, data analysis tools, and analytic data files to further efforts for reducing the burden of cancer in North America. Cancer statistics and data are available in the four products listed below. Click on the name of a product to see more information about that product.
- Cancer Incidence in North America (CINA) Monographs - four published volumes of cancer statistics for a five-year period
- CINA+ Online - an on-line query system utilizing CINA data
- CINA Monograph Data in SAS Data Set - published data in CINA Monograph (all four volumes) available for use in SAS
- CINA Plus in SEER*Stat - data from CINA+ Online that are available in SEER*Stat software, allowing more flexible queries and statistical testing. Only available to NAACCR members or collaborators with NAACCR members.
- CINA Deluxe - a multi-registry NAACCR members analytical data file for cancer researchers that includes more detailed data variables and groupings. Only available to NAACCR members or collaborators with NAACCR members.